Tom Hiddleston by Tomo Brejc for ES Magazine October 18, 2013 [HQ]
I’m getting a serious mix-between-Bing-Crosby-and-James-Dean vibe from these beautiful photos.
John Atkinson Grimshaw (1836-1893) was a Victorian-era painter, notable for his moonlit scenes and landscapes.
Pattern! Color! Fabulous full color photographs of circus showgirls from the 1940s and 1950s.
Dean’s just like, “really, Cas? That’s a fucking hyperbole or a simile… Not a metaphor. C’mon, man.”
Alright, kiddies, it’s that time again. Giveaway time! This giveaway is kind of sort of celebrating my approaching 30,000 follower mark, but really I just want to get rid of my leftover con merchandise. If you want to see my other tees just head on over to my RedBubble!
EDIT: Alrighty, I’ve read up on Tumblr’s giveaway rules, so I’ve had to change some things around a bit so the post doesn’t get deleted. You must be 18 or older to win. If you are not 18 or older, you must get your parent’s permission or have them act on behalf of you to receive the prizes. Also this giveaway is not in any way affiliated or endorsed by Tumblr.
Here are the rules (please see before reblogging!):
- This giveaway will end on July 1st, 2013!
- You can only reblog once. I repeat. ONCE. If you reblog more than once, it’s not very fair to the other people who want to win, and plus Tumblr doesn’t show multiple reblogs, so really it decreases your chances of winning.
- Likes do not count.
- You do not have to be following me, but it is always appreciated!
- Please, for the love of god, have your ask or submit page open! I need to be able to contact you through tumblr!
- I do not have any other sizes besides these, so please don’t ask. These tees are what I had leftover from my last con.
- I will not do specific button requests, you get what I pull out of my magical button box. They’re all great though, don’t worry.
- I might throw in some bookmarks! You’ll have to wait and see!
- There will be three winners, each chosen at random with a random number generator.
- Each winner will receive one tee (out of the three shown), three random buttons, a hand-drawn doodle of choice, and a handy-dandy business card (those were leftover too I want to get rid of them jusT TAKE ALL OF MY THINGS).
- If you are chosen as a winner, and your ask/submit pages are not open, I will choose someone else. If you are chosen and your ask/submit pages are up, you must respond to my contact within 24 hours or I will choose someone else.
- I can ship world-wide, and I will pay for shipping. Customs fees are a bitch, but I will do it. Just know that it might take a while for your package to get to you! I’ll let you know when I’m sending them out!
- The winners will get to choose their tees, first come first serve to whomever replies to me first! If you do not get the tee you wanted, I can always send you just a drawing by snail mail and I can choose a different winner of the tee!
Happy reblogging! If you have any questions just ask!
two days left!!
i also added some more button designs to the box of pins that i’ll be drawing from for this!
last day to reblog!
i’ll probably close it around 10-11am est!
I’m really dreading the day I turn 18 cause I will no longer be the dancing queen, young and sweet only seventeen
I also dreaded no longer being sexy and 17, [his] little rock and roll queen. But then there were night clubs, bars, and no longer being booted from 18+ concerts.
I’m quite curious to see how big the Superwholock fandom really is
I like that Sherlock is the crazy one on this gif.
Mother Mary magnum mandolin magdalene
If you don’t smile by the third gift, you are probably dead.